In anticipation of celebrating 50 Years in Graz,
No age restrictions or requirements.
(No university enrollment required)
Also open to non-US citizens currently enrolled at a US university
The competition fee is $50 and is non-refundable.
This fee will be submitted online through Acceptd as part of your application.
What to Prepare
Applicants should submit a high-quality video recording containing
- 3 contrasting arias from opera or operetta in at least 2 different languages
- All selections must have accompaniment. Live accompaniment strongly encouraged if possible.
Submissions accepted: May 5 – October 31, 2021
Deadline for submission: DEADLINE EXTENDED until October 31, 2021
Announcement of winners: December 1, 2021
- $10,000 value
- Full tuition scholarship to AIMS 2022
- Roundtrip airfare (US – Graz)
- $500 Graz spending money
- $7000 scholarship to AIMS 2022
- $5000 scholarship to AIMS 2022
- $3000 scholarship to AIMS 2022